Vector of Locally Aggregated Tensors is an efficient image signature for image classification and indexing.
- Standard C/C++, CeCILL licence (compatible GPL)
- Easy compilation on Linux
All source code is available at www.vlat.fr, as well as the related papers and data.
JKernelMachines is a small java library for Kernel Based Learning algorithms. It features:
- SVM (using SMO algorithm, Pegasos for linear kernels)
- MKL (using SimpleMKL)
- S3VM (using a SVMLight variant, both linear and non-linear)
- Various kernels (multithreaded, cached, exotic kernels, ...)
- Easy way to implement new kernels
The goal of this library is to be able to easily use SVM with non-standard kernels (like kernels with spatial relationship, learned kernels, kernel on bags, ...). If you have any comments on this, feel free to email me about it.
Etaine is a tiny multi-agents system simulator written in java. Some features
- Highly multi-threaded
- Simple XML based configuration
- Support for multiple hosts simulation
- Easy messaging between agents
- Easy implementation of agents behaviour
This project is now with an open source licence (GPL).
Download : Etaine on sourceforge