PhD degree in image and signal processing from the ENST (TelecomParis), France, under the supervision
of professor Philippe LOUBATON.
postdoctoral research fellow at Cornell University (NY, USA), supported by a French Lavoisier grant, in professor C.Richard JOHNSON's group.
Maitre-de-Conferences (assistant professor)
at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de l'Electronique et de ses Applications (ENSEA), research in ETIS, ENSEA - University of Cergy-Pontoise.
Professeur des universités (Professor) at the ENSEA, research in ETIS, ENSEA - University of Cergy-Pontoise - CNRS, UMR 8051.
Vice-director of GDR ISIS, CNRS. Organizer of telecommunications area, 1995-2004.
Head of the research unit ETIS, ENSEA - University of Cergy-Pontoise - CNRS, UMR 8051.
Member of the French University council (CNU, section 61).
Professeur des universités (professor) at the ENSEA, research in Equipes de Traitement de l'Information et Systèmes (ETIS)
, ENSEA - University of Cergy-Pontoise - CNRS, UMR 8051,
Member of the IEEE signal processing and communication societies, IEEE Senior member.
- David Poirier-Quinot, - , co-supervised B. Katz LIMSI - CIFRE EADS Astrium
- Raouia Masmoudi, November 2011 - , co-supervised E.V. Belmega, Cotutelle ENIS, Tunisie
- Agathe Valette, November 2013 -, co-directed M. Ariaudo, CIFRE Thales Communications
- Romain Tajan, October 2010 - December 2013, associate professor IMS/ENSEIRB-Mathmeca
- Mathilde Brandon, October 2009 - November 2012, engineer, Thales Communications, then
- Babar Aziz, November 2008 - December 2011, post-doctorant
- Imed Hadj-Kacem, 2006 - 2011, assistant professor, Sfax, Tunisia
- Abdoulaye Bagayoko, November 2007 - 2010, engineer, NEC
- Abdel-Nasser Assimi, November 2006 - December 2009, associate professor
- Heykel Houas, February 2005 - June 2009, software engineer
- Ayman Alsawah, November 2005 - December 2008, associate professor
- Sylvain Traverso, October 2004 - November 2007, engineer Thales Communications
- Adrien Renoult, October 2002 - November 2005, engineer Thales
- Charly Poulliat, October 2001 - October 2004, full professor at IRIT / ENSHEEIT
- Ammar Chaker, January 2000 - Jully 2004, teacher
- Noura Sellami, October 1999 - October 2002, full professor at LETI / ENIS, Sfax
- Alexandre de Baynast, October 1999 - October 2002, researcher, Germany
- Marie-Line Alberi, October 1996 - Mai 2001, engineer Alcatel-Lucent
- Aline Roumy, October 1997 - October 2000, researcher INRIA, Rennes
- Jerome Soubielle, October 1996 - October 1999, engineer M3 systems, Toulouse
- Azzedine Touzni, 1995-1998, engineer AATI, Chicago
- Charly Poulliat (IRIT, Toulouse, France)
- E. Veronica Belmega, Myriam Ariaudo, Jean-Luc Gautier (ETIS, Cergy-Pontoise, France)
- Sylvain Traverso, Christophe Le Martret (Thales Communications, France)
- Aline Roumy (INRIA, Rennes, France)
- Hagit Messer (Tel Aviv University, Israel)
- Noura Sellami (LETI/ENIS, Sfax, Tunisia)
- C. Richard Johnson (Cornell University, NY, USA)