PhD degree in Microwave Electronic and Optic at the University of Limoges, under the Professor Michel Campovecchio supervision (XLIM laboratory).
Maitre-de-Conferences (assistant professor)
at , ENSEA - Cergy FRANCE.
- 2002-2009 Research in ECIME, ENSEA - University of Cergy-Pontoise.
- 2009-present Research in ETIS, ENSEA - University of Cergy-Pontoise.
- Liang Zhou, January 2011 -
- Alexis Divay, October 2012 -
- Frederic Drillet, October 2012 -
(under the Professor Farid Temcamani supervision)
- Samia Allam-Ouyahia (2006)
- Jean-Baptiste Fonder (2012)